Pages

25 Aug 2017

Huwelijkscadeautje / Small Wedding Gift

 
When attending a wedding I like to give something 'made by me'.
So, for a recent wedding I crocheted those Love Birds. They turned out really cute. 

The colours are based on the wedding invitation (at least the pink one).

 The pattern used is from Uccellino (Chubby Birds), although I did alter the belly part and I am not sure that the beaks are according to pattern. For eyes I just made crosses with black yarn instead of adding beads.

 
 
Patroon/ Pattern:
Chubby Bird Amigurumi - Uccellino
Garen/ Yarn: Mini - Wibra
Haaknaald/ Hook: 2,5mm



Alternative belly pattern:
-chain 4
-single crochet in 2nd chain from hook
-single crochet in next chain
-4 single crochet in last chain
-continue at back of chains: 1 single crochet in each chain, turn
-3x single crochet in each stitch, 2 single crochet in next 2 stitches, 3x single crochet in each stitch, turn.
-continue to correct size


No comments:

Post a Comment